Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Black Tuesday

Jacket-Glassons. Bag- Zara. Shorts- Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters. Boots- ASOS
Hello Everyone,

Its now officially summer here in Melbourne so naturally i'm wearing all black. I find I have to take the transition through to summer/colour in small steps, black is my safe place! BUT In the interests of making things a little more innovative i've gone for a couple of different black textures and some blue holographic with this outfit.

I'm heading back to Scotland in a weeks time for some Christmas celebrations so the summer posts are going to be pretty shorted lived unfortunately! Although I cant wait to go back and see my family and friends for some wintery and festive times in the Scottish countryside.

Hope you've all had a nice December so far.

Nic
xxx

22 comments:

  1. Love this look! It's so edgy!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different textures here! Your bag is amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shorts & boots! x

    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - have to admit all black is my fave colour palette and I love your sunnies!

    Following you on Bloglovin & GFC and would love you to check out my blog and outfits :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing !! personally i hate december (and winter in fact) it's too cold !!

    http://paulynagore.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in red girl! Love the sexy slit in the back

    Mini Bandage Dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. We're on the lookout for some fab bloggers to connect with. Get in touch www.everythingcosmetic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look fits you perfectly!

    Give a look to our online store and meet Rüga's Spring/Summer 2014 Collection. We are sure you gonna love it!

    http://www.rugastore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty and amzing looks please follow me :)
    http://frugalandlouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog!! just bookmarked it :)

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog as im trying to make it as good as possible!

    stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing blogg<3 I would be so happy if you could follow me back on GFC ღ Keep blogging! xxpeach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect from head to toe! love your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This oufit is just simply perfect, looks really good on you, if I wore something like that, I doubt I would be able to pull it off :) great blog xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing bags *.*
    Love Your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!