Thursday, 5 September 2013

Ombre Fur


Dress- Topshop. Coat- Dakota501. Shoes- Topshop- Bag- Ebay
 Hey Everyone,

Ive been meaning to show you this ombre fur coat for a little while now, I actually instagramed it a few weeks ago but hadn't gotten round to blogging it properly yet! I fell in love with it as soon as i saw it and knew it needed to be the next addition to my Winter wardrobe before it was too late!

Im also loving this burgundy dip hemmed midi dress from Topshop it's been a favourite of mine recently while i've been in my winter/spring land of limbo!

I hope you've all been having a great couple of last weeks of summer back in the UK and all my Aussie friends I hope you're all gearing up for a great Spring & Summer! The weather in Melbourne on Sunday was the perfect introduction for whats to come :)

Nic

xxx

20 comments:

  1. I really need a faux fur coat for this autumn/winter! x
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is crazy insane! I also love your shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think is too hot for furry jacket

      Delete
  4. That coat is awesome! Also loving your bag :)xx

    voguecitizen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white outfits at the minute so this is gorgeous, and the bag!! ahhhh I want it so bad, eBay shopping tonight :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so chic, looks so cool w/the sandals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that coat but the dress...is definitely my favorite! You always have a kick ass style.

    xoxo Debby

    www.debbyboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely perfect as always! love the jacket so much

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so perfect I can't even begin to describe what I love about it because I love it all!
    You are absolutely stunning and your sense of style is amazing and inspiring!

    xxSara
    withothersalone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this coat! <3

    http://michalinamurawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a kind off outfit I would wear myself. Likeeee!

    Personal blog: Tao of Sophia
    Founder of Blog and The City

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, that fur coat!! luv luv luv it

    http://thefactorygirlblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely need this fur in my life
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so awesome fur. I hope I find my perfect piece soon.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is why I love winter--you get to wear gorgeous pieces like that! Why I DON'T love winter? Dry skin. A lot of women get dry skin and irritation from shaving, but it's avoidable if you use a quality razor. We're a shaving company called Dorco, and we think every woman should be able to afford high quality razors. Check out our prices for yourself at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for this great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!